Z750 wanted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    SamJohnson
    Participant

New to forum and I really would like a Z750 twin!!!
    If you have one for sale or know of one please contact me.

Thanks
    Sam

philpassingham
    Participant

Welcome sir,where are you Located?

SamJohnson
    Participant

I live in a place called Helsby in Cheshire.

richh
    Participant

Hi Sam, welcome to the club!
    How much are you looking to spend?

SamJohnson
    Participant

I have around 3k to spend on the right bike.

Thanks
    Sam

philpassingham
    Participant

get the green one on ebay,superb colour

SamJohnson
    Participant

Looks good been in contact with the bloke asking for more and better pictures but he does not seem interested in supplying better shots!
    Its 350 miles away from me so I would like to see some clearer and indeed larger pictures.
    Shame he doesn’t seem interested otherwise I would probably have bought it off the photo’s etc and got it couriered up here.

Sam

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I know a little about this one. I believe the guy bought it off ebay from DK for just under £2000 so there is probably a little room for negotiation with him.

I recently got a price for bringing a bike up north by courier. Best 3 prices came in at £150 so that’s a good ball park to work with.

On the anal side it is a B3 model. Ignore the picture of the B2 owners manual.

It does look quite a nice bike but I would have to change those silencers . . .

richh
    Participant

I have a B I’d part with for £2k. 76 model, not 100% standard but with a refreshed motor, rebuilt carbs, new coil points condenser caps and cables. Good tyres etc etc. Starts easily inc off the button. My go to bike last summer, great fun. PM me for some pics.

SamJohnson
    Participant

Rich,

You have a PM, with my e-mail details on if you would be kind enough to send me some pictures.

Thanks
    Sam

SamJohnson
    Participant

Rich,
    Thanks for the pictures, its abit to far off stock for what I am looking for.

So still looking.

Sam

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Sam

How far from standard is it and how close to stock do you want to be?

Richh’s bike seems to be a great starting point to achieving your goal and apart from the obvious original exhaust pipes it is achievable at (in my opinion) reasonable rates.

I know Richh quite well I have no reason to doubt the standard of his work.

I would suggest to not set your sights to high as there is very little here in the UK that I would describe as stock however there is very little we can’t do. Remember we are here to help but it is your call.

KK

SamJohnson
    Participant

Thanks to you all,

I have just done a deal on the bike from Cornwall, the Green one.

Can’t wait for it to arrive. No doubt I will need lots of advice and guidance from site members in the near future.

Sam

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Congratulations Sam and we’ll done. I too am excited and look forward to seeing some great pictures of B3. What deal did you manage to get in the end?

philpassingham
    Participant

nice one

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this