You guys are costing me…

Home Forums PLEASE READ You guys are costing me…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AERIAL0 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dougyt
    Participant

You guys on Lonesome Twin are costing me more and more now. I just had to up the account size as we were getting close to the disk limitations, and also we run out of bandwidth.
    But I’m not complaining, it’s a good thing that we need to put these limits up because it shows we are growing, and using the site more and more. Keep it going, and I will keep upping the allowances whenever we need to. 🙂

kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Excellent news and Thank You Dougyt. I am happy to make a contribution to the expenses of the site.

dougyt
    Participant

As it’s you KK I’m prepared to accept gold bullion.

kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

No problem Dougyt. I think I’ve some of those still left over from the Christmas Tree

AERIAL0
    Participant

The site is worth at least £20 a year for each member. Count me in and who do i send the wonga to.
    Many thanks for the time and effort you put in to keep it running. Would be lost without it.
    So come on members open your wallet.

beachcomber
    Participant

Most of the forums I contribute to have a voluntary donation scheme – most around $10 – $20 [ yes they are American ].

Some have a compulsory annual fee to access “club” matters and Sales etc. usually in the £10 – £20 range.

I can’t see any regular contributors baulking at a small fee – and casual posters – well they wouldn’t have full access to all the site.

Some of the sites convert forum browsing into a “club” format for people who pay a subscription / donation.

You guys should not be putting your hands in your own pockets to provide entertainment / information.

AERIAL0
    Participant

Happy to pay a fee to keep the forum up and running as most other sites do. £30 a year is nothing from every member to help improve the site.
    With out the forum as it is would not have been able to obtain spares for my restoration. And with the help of KK and other members would not be at the stage of my restoration. So happy to part with some Wonga to improve it.
    Note. The Kawasaki Z1300 UK forum has just closed down due to lack of funds and time by the admin to keep it going. A sad loss to me as own one and joined the USA KZ 1300 forum and for the time being free.
    So come on members of the lonesome twin forum. Open your wallet or purse to make it better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this