my 750 so far

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    DABBLER
    Participant

so i got a fair bit done today seen as my mate called in and stayed for a few hours,
    Hey KAPTAINKWAK do you happen to have a front mud guard as i cut myn up and then the sand blaster reshaped it into a big mess

DABBLER
    Participant

well i got enough done over the weekend so i was ready to fire her up BUZZING IT’S ALIVE and dancing sweet im happy now i know it works, still a few bits to do got my battery box all polished up now time to get all the loom in it aswell

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

It’s always great news when they fire up for the first time. I’m pleased for you mate.

Hopefully your now fully inspired to push on and get her on the road.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Just noticed your request for a front mudguard.

I have 3 different ones here. I have a CSR style and 2 different plastic ones but no B style.

Are you going to be modifying it and are you wanting a paint or chromed one?

DABBLER
    Participant

have you any pictures of the ones for sale,i think the CSR one i would like its going to get painted so not bothered if the chrome is not good.

Thanks KAPTAINKWAK

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Here you go.

Not perfect condition but solid and suitable for painting.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

PM sent

DABBLER
    Participant

yes please i’ll have it let me know how you want paying cheers Andy

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Another PM sent

DABBLER
    Participant

So i have tried to do my own paint on the tank and front mud guard, their has been quite a few learning curves and loads of mistakes and for now ive had enough its time to ride

DABBLER
    Participant

So here it is just needs tank badges finishing off mot next week then time to ride

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

That looks very nice Dabbler. She’s turned out much better than I was expecting I think you’ve picked a good colour scheme there that fits with the era.

Do you have tank badges? There is a place that does reproduction ones at a fair price if your interested.

Good luck with your MOT next week and enjoy your riding. Don’t forget to report on your escapades.

DABBLER
    Participant

Thank KK yes please send info of tank badges i’m on the second time around painting mine i want white letters with black background all the masking off does my head in,what about a ignition switch mine is a bit dickie i have seen £20 ones on ebay but are they anygood or do you or any other members know best to get one

beachcomber
    Participant

Nice to see another one ready for the road …….. Gives me fresh inspiration.

AtLarge
    Participant

Sweet. Like that seat!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this