my 750 so far

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    DABBLER
    Participant

i dont have any plans i just got a few pictures of different lifts and went for it myn has been made to fit in a pit in my garage and its not square so pointless giving you any measurements other than the length which is 2100 and i used 40mm box with 20mm steel tube for the bolts to run in and nylon wheel,have a look at MIKEONABIKE link his wood lift that can be put and down is good

DABBLER
    Participant

So i have her looking how i like just got to change the clocks, now time to strip and paint

DABBLER
    Participant

frame now powder coated dark grey

DABBLER
    Participant

engine been tarted up a bit i had to take the head off to Helicoil spark plug thread a first for me but was not to hard

DABBLER
    Participant

so time to get that heavy lump back in the frame without bashing it to bits

Mikeonabike
    Participant

Shinny 😉

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

That is coming along quite nicely.

Grey frame??? MMM kinda like that. Engine looks differently tasty. I’m interested to see where this is going . . .

Michael
    Participant

Looks good !
    Will follow your further progress 😉
    Cheers, Michael

DABBLER
    Participant

sprayed the engine casings last weekend in matt black then satin lacquer, what aload of shite they turned out just did not look right so heres a pic of the clutch side in just matt black and polished points cover that needs a bit more polishing so hope you all like

cheers dave

DABBLER
    Participant

here’s a pic with the lacquer on same casing i didnt even let it dry just attacked it with paint remover

DABBLER
    Participant

A LITTLE MORE DONE ON THE FRONT END

Tango
    Participant

Looks like it’s going to be a stunner mate.
    I Love that seat.:-)

DABBLER
    Participant

Thanks Tango i hope so, i have my tank to spray as well. Im gutted for you having to do yours again it was looking fine n shiney

DABBLER
    Participant

back wheel on and left hand engine cases, ive just sprayed my rear caliper so that can go soon.i need to get a digital speedo and then wire it in,any one on here done one?

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

The engine casings look miles better in a satin black finish.

Awaiting further progress with baited breath . . .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this