KEYS WANTED

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi All

I am trying to get as many 750 twin keys together as a set for club use. If you have any old keys or spare keys I would be grateful of them. Also copies of your genuine keys would be good. If I can get a set together, and there are not that many, then we will be in a position to help everyone with a useless lock.

Cheers

KK

Bigdjag
    Participant

Hi Kaptain
    Just for info I was after a new key for the seat lock on my B2 and found this place online https://keysinthepost.com/
    Filled in the online form with the key number and a couple of days later new key arrived and it fitted perfect now I can lock my seat. Hope this is of some help to you and anyone else. Dave

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

That is a great link Bigdjag. Thank you.

I have managed to collect several keys but still don’t have them all which is a shame as I have some keyless locks. Will give these guys a go.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

*UPDATE*

Well guys n gals thanks to Bigdjag I now have a complete set of 800 series keys, 45 in total.

If you are in need of a key all I would need from you is the key number and I can get one cut for you.

Arguably more importantly If you can’t find the key number all is not lost. Send me your lock and I will match it to a key and can then get you one cut.

Also I am interested in any surplus locks (ignition, seat, steering etc) that you may have lying around. I would like to collect as many as possible with the aim to be able to help you get to a ‘One key fits all’ position. The more locks I have the more sets I can build. I’m even interested in non working locks however badly they may be damaged as I can use the bits to rebuild them to suit keys.

Cheers

KK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this