Chopper build.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jett
    Participant

Hi Chaps,

Here is the brief overview of my KZ750 s2 chopper build:
    I started with this:

jett
    Participant

I did this:

jett
    Participant

I built this:

jett
    Participant

and it became this:

jett
    Participant

You can check out the whole build process here (just look for the posts that say “Jett’s KZ750 chopper”
    http://www.choppersaustralia.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=60&sid=f1d0d07cacbc19c608c680d9feaf1908

philpassingham
    Participant

Looks good

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Thank you Jett

I have looked through these pics and the Link to the build.

I wasn’t initially sure the first picture was a full original S2 but you have educated me there. The only pictures I have of the S2 are on my official Kawasaki parts list but these are black and white and not very clear. It was mainly the tank stripes that confused me as I thought these were unique to the K models. On looking closer at my pictures the stripes are there and I confused them as light reflections.

Although my eyes began to well up when I saw the frame cut I managed to pull through and I am very impressed with what you have done. You hhave great facilities available to you and also appear to have some good skilled friends.

An awesome build Jett.

Respect

KK

jett
    Participant

Hi KK,

It was a beautiful bike that had led a very cared for life. I had so little experience when i bought it that i assumed everyone took care of their KZ750 twins in the same fashion. I was wrong. With hindsight I do now feel a bit bad for chopping such a pristine machine but I lavished so much care on the build that i hope that the heart of the machine is still happy on some level.
    As far as model ID goes. We never got the K in Australia. Am I correct in thinking that the S is essentially the K but with chain drive?

Evil Twin
    Participant

love what you did with the engine and new style.

freefaller
    Participant

Very slick chop. I dig it.

kaye
    Participant

Choppers RULE Good on ya…very nice indeed 😉

lonesome
    Participant

Got to note that what you started with was quite a lot more unique than what you finished with 🙁

Me & Kaye don’t really see eye-to-eye on these things

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this