A Winning Lonesome

Home Forums General Everything Else A Winning Lonesome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Went to the Caveman Bash at Preston this weekend. I’ve been going there for the past 10 years or so.

I go with a great group of friends and this year we were joined by 2 members, Yorkshire Kaye and Sweetie on there twins.

On Saturday they have the bike show. Due to the rather muddy conditions this year they t0ld us to leave our bikes at the tents and they would walk the site to judge.

In the evening came the award presentations which are sponsored by 100% biker. One of our group won the award of Best Street Fighter with his impressive Kawasaki 750 turbo. Then came the award for Best Custom. As they read out the Registration of the winning bike I thought I know that number then realised it was Yorkshire Kayes recently completed hard tailed low rider.

CONGRATULATIONS Kaye. Your hard work has now been recognised by independent judges. Well done. You should be very proud of yourself and hopefully an inspiration to the other members.

kaye
    Participant

Thanks Andy,

What a supprise wow, and what an absolutlly brill weekend, great fun great company lots of laughing and new friends, my bike run like a dream and now i’m used to the old gall cruieses at a very respetible rate of knots,,eg fast lane motorway speed….thanks for the input and ear bending guys it paid off,, respect peace and love k x

pat64
    Participant

well done,nice bike too

Michael
    Participant

Hi Kaye,

congratulation !

Just being away for some weeks in Norway, you have finished your bike and won this award, awesome !

All the best,
    Michael

lonesome
    Participant

It’s times like this that the forum needs a ‘Like’ button, so I’ll just say well done Kaye, bike looks the dogs gonads and the prize couldn’t have gone to a worthier winner.

Steve (Lonesome)

Mikeonabike
    Participant

Nice 😉

kaye
    Participant

Well the time has come i think to get rid of this old lass, time to move on as i have other stuff to get on with, i can’t find another Twin engine for my rigid frame so i either break this on up or use a cb750 engine that i have most of in my workshop …….sad but at the end of the day it’s just a scrap of metal!..

philpassingham
    Participant

slap ya legs if you do

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

And with filthy words like that i’ll scrub your mouth out!

kaye
    Participant

Ha ha,
    That got you going boyz problem solved now, my Twin will stay as is but will evolve a bit over the winter, and i have plans for my other Build……..but that’s a secret right now can’t say nowt nuthin zero zilch ………Kappish 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this